Friday, April 22, 2011

Burden Lifted

Finally, everything has come to an end. no more worries, no more phone calls, no more arguments, no more. I've had a hell of a week and i really think that i deserve some rest. I've been through things that i've never faced before, and i have learnt my lesson. I guess i'll have to be super-duper-extra careful next time when i'm dealing with sumthing tat concerns the reputation and administration of the school. I realise that i'm juz a student for god sake, i dun have to hold everything on my shoulder and not letting people helping me. I was so obsessed and used to doin everything myself that i had forgotten i still have a bunch of people backing me up and supporting me back there. Maybe sumtimes we had our ups and downs but we always get thru it because we're juz teenagers now, how serious would the situation be anyway? i think i should learn to look wider and to always view an issue from several perspective. LOL

In a netshell, it's gud to be in secondary school anyway, we learn a lot of things rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment