Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No music, No life


Since i've started bloggin, i may as well blog about sumthing i like the most in my entire life. M.U.S.I.C


I've been obsessed with music for half of my life (i cant say entire since i only started playing the piano forte when i was standard 2) Music has been a companion and friend to me whenever i'm sad, angry, furious, exciting and etc. Yeah that's rite, i used to "bang" the piano whenever i'm frustrated and angry. Maybe that's why i'm so attached to that particular instrument.


Anyway, it's not just the P.I.A.N.O i'm obsessed with, it's almost everything that has to do with music that i'm in loved with. From singing to banging to strumming to plucking, you name it. I used to listen to mariah carey's R&B sentimental love songs when i'm down, black eye peas when i'm high(XD), and now i have found another area of music - M.U.S.I.C.A.L - a combination of acting,dancing and singing THANKS to GLEE.


Oh yeah GLEE! Currently my favourite show. I like it because it has da element of music inside, and most importantly it's not 'draggy' at all. Unlike gossip girl, the soap opera where the storyline drags from one episode to another episode. SOOOOOO boring. The thing about glee is, glee covers almost every songs from every decades, from the sixties to madonna and now, the sensational Lady GAGA. Now that's more like it XD!

Here's a picture i found which i will be using as my profile picture XD

I think the whole world is obsessed with music too XD

No comments:

Post a Comment